Introduction: Art of Connection for Men
In this workshop, we will introduce men to the essential foundations they’ll need to learn to build deep connection with themselves, their masculinity, other men, friends, and with women in both their social and romantic relationships.
Some of the things that we’ll cover in this workshop include:
- How to develop and nurture mature masculinity
- How to become a man people (and your partner) trust, admire, and respect
- How to slow down and get in touch with what you feel, want, and need
- How to communicate more efficiently and effectively
- How to connect with women as friends, intimate partners, and within relationship
- How to connect with men and build a group of male friends
- How to build trust and deep intimacy
- How to be honest, open, and accountable
- How to set boundaries, be assertive, and deal with conflict
- How to ask and understand what others want and need
- How to have a healthier, happier, and more fulfilled life
An, “Introduction: Art of Connection for Men,” is capped at 12 people, and will take place from 7pm – 9pm at Ripley Grier Studios (520 8th Ave, Floor 16, New York, New York, 10018). It’s based upon the work we do in our Elite Men Program. We don’t accept registrations at the door. If there is less than 24 hours before an event, please contact us before registering to confirm availability.
Read Craft of Charisma’s sales and attendance policy.
New York City, New York
September 12th, 2019, September 26th, 2019