How to Kiss a Girl: A Guide to Touch and Physical Escalation
Have you ever thought, “I should kiss her,” but let the moment pass without making the move?
The next thing you know… she’s not returning your calls, or worse, you find that you’ve become “just” friends.
If so, we have the solution: Craft of Charisma’s How to Kiss a Girl: A Guide to Touch and Physical Escalation
In this workshop we will teach you proven strategies for getting physically intimate with a woman.
- In this workshop we will cover:
- How to read the woman’s body language to know when to make the perfect move.
- Exactly how to touch her, so she can’t stop thinking about you.
- When to go for the kiss.
- What to do if you get rejected.
- How to use touch to create intense sexual arousal.
- What steps you HAVE to take if you want to relationship to lead to sex.
- And a whole lot more…
For dates see: Dating Foundations Schedule
“How to Kiss a Girl: A Guide to Touch and Physical Escalation,” is capped at 8 people, and will take place from 7pm – 9pm at Ripley Grier Studios (520 8th Ave, Floor 16, New York, New York, 10018). We don’t accept registrations at the door. If there is less than 24 hours before an event, please contact us before registering to confirm availabilty.
For question, contact: Sales@craftofcharisma.com or call (646) 552-1116 (Office open Mon. through Fri. 8am to 8pm E.S.T.)